At a Glance
Who ARE we?
Axens is an international provider of advanced technologies (licensor), catalysts, adsorbents and services (technical assistance, consulting) to the refining, petrochemical, gas and alternative fuels industries. The main scope of Axens’ business is focused on the conversion of oil, gas, biomass and coal to fuels and major petrochemical intermediates.
Axens, an IFP Energies nouvelles group company, was created in 2001 through the merger of Procatalyse with the Technology Licensing & Service Division of IFP Energies nouvelles. This combination provides a single-source offering of technologies, products and services enabling us to respond more efficiently to customer needs.
Improving the performance of our clients and helping them to be more successful constitute our only mission. We are a non-aligned pure technology company. We do not sell motor fuels or chemicals and do not operate service stations.
Provide sustainable and economically efficient solutions for producing clean fuels and chemical intermediates from oil and any other source of carbon, including bio-resources.
• Ensure for our clients, employees, partners, sub-contractors and our neighboring communities
- The safety of our industrial operations
- The reliability and the performance of our processes, products and services
- The protection of the environment
• Promote a culture of transparency, continuous improvement, with emphasis on sustainable development
• Strive for excellence
• Engage in our profession with passion
• Cultivate innovation
• Succeed together