Senior Technical Service Engineer
SENIOR TECHNICAL SERVICE ENGINEER IN REFORMING TECHNOLOGY:
Axens North America, Inc., a world leader in reforming process licensing and reforming catalyst manufacturing for the petroleum refining industry, has an immediate opening in the Houston office, for a senior technical service engineer with a B.S. or M.S. in Chemical Engineering and 5 years’ experience in the petroleum refining industry.
Position responsibilities include:
- providing technical expertise for commissioning and start-up of reforming licensed process units and for catalyst change-outs in refinery,
- analyzing and monitoring the performance of current operating reforming units,
- developing and using monitoring tools,
- developing performance projections and forecasts for new catalyst change-out opportunities and
- assisting Axens’ Sales and Marketing efforts through joint visits to key Customers.
Petroleum refining experience in the areas of Catalyst performance modeling or Data Collection Tool development is a plus. The candidate must have a willingness to work flexible hours and travel as required. Candidates must have excellent computer skills particularly in Excel and simulation programs (especially PRO II/Aspen.
To apply for this posiiton, please copy and paste the following link to your browser: