Performance Programs (P2)
Axens’ Performance Programs, P2, provides services for new and existing plants in the refining and petrochemical industries.
- P2 helps you to bring out the best in your assets by boosting plant operations to new levels and moving your plant toward its optimum economic potential.
- P2 provides major cost-effective improvement services for existing plants. Such services start with comprehensive plant‑performance surveys incorporating recommendations for improvement and implementation. These are followed by master plans for modernizing the refinery process scheme and tools to enhance staff technical competence and response times, thereby limiting or eliminating costly unscheduled shutdowns.
- P2 can also accompany the investor through to the construction of a new asset by helping in making the right choices, whether during the pre-feasibility, the feasibility or the conceptual engineering phase.
- P2 applies half a century of Axens’ experience to provide best-in-class services to squeeze that extra performance from your plant. It combines dedicated teams having strong technical know-how with a wealth of accumulated engineering experience and advanced computational techniques to provide high-quality performance programs.
Customer service is our business. In serving you better, we fulfill our mission.
We provide operations support for:
- Technical Assistance: start-up and follow-up assistance
- Proprietary Equipment
- Training: operations training and on simulators
- Catalyst Management