- Description: Inert Grading - Speciality bed topping, macroporous
ACT 139 has been developed to extend cycle length on units experiencing pressure drop due to particulate depositions (solid deposits such as rust, gums, coke, …) or top bed crust formation.
ACT 139 replaces cost effectively ineffective inert alumina balls used for bed hold-on at the top of catalytic reactors operating in liquid, mixed or vapor phase, such as hydrogenation/Hydrotreating or similar applications.
The bed topping is a highly inert alumina with round shape.
ACT 139 is one of the successive stages proposed by Axens in pressure drop control strategy.
- Selective Hydrogenation Mixed butenes Process
- Selective Hydrogenation 1-Butene Maximization Process
- Total Hydrogenation
- C5 Selective Hydrogenation Process
- Butadiene Hydrogenation
- C4 Acetylenes Hydrogenation Process
- C3 Hydrogenation
- Alkyfining – Selective butadiene/MAPD hydrogenation
- Alkyfining – Hydroisomerisation 1-butene to 2-butene
- Olefins Hydrogenation Process
- Total Hydrogenation for solvents
- Naphtha Hydrotreating Process
- Revamping Solutions