- Description:Inert Grading - Speciality bed topping
- Shape:Fluted Ring
ACT 078 has been developed to extend cycle length of units having their operating cycle limited by pressure drop due to particulate deposition or top bed st formation.
ACT 078 replaces ineffective inert balls used for bed hold-down on top of catalytic reactors in liquid, mixed or vapour phase service, such as hydrotreating, hydrocracking, hydrogenation, hydroconversion and other similar applications.
ACT 078 is a ceramic fluted ring specially shaped to provide a high void fraction, effecting efficient removal of particulates. The surface has been specially designed to trap a higher amount of fines. Particles distribute trough the bed of ACT 078 instead of concentrating as a crust on the top thus reducing pressure drop build up.
ACT 078 is one of a series of grading materials in the Axens’ graded bed system for pressure drop control. In particular, ACT 078 can be used in conjunction with ACT 068 / ACT 069 and ACT 108 / ACT 139.
- Revamping Solutions
- CEED - Custom and Efficient Early Design
- Selective Hydrogenation Mixed butenes Process
- Selective Hydrogenation 1-Butene Maximization Process
- Total Hydrogenation
- C5 Selective Hydrogenation Process
- Butadiene Hydrogenation
- C4 Acetylenes Hydrogenation Process
- C3 Hydrogenation
- Alkyfining – Selective butadiene/MAPD hydrogenation
- Alkyfining – Hydroisomerisation 1-butene to 2-butene
- Olefins Hydrogenation Process
- Total Hydrogenation for solvents
- Naphtha Hydrotreating Process