- Description:Axsorb™ - Purification Series - CO2, Sulfur, Nitrogen & Oxygenates compounds removal
Regenerative adsorbent designed for industry-specific purification of a wide variety of feedstocks. axsorb™ 913 features a very high selectivity towards polar molecules, and a high adsorption capacity.
AxSorb 913 could manage a wide variety of purifications:
- Drying & Sweetening of natural gas, condensate and LPG,
- Drying & Carbon Dioxide (CO2) removal from air plant purification sections,
- Purification of olefin streams feeding polyolefin plants,
- Purification of C4 and C5 olefin cuts by adsorption of sulfur (mercaptans, disulfides), oxygenates (ketones, alcohols, ethers, aldehydes, peroxides) and nitrogen compounds (ammoniac, acetonitrile, propionitrile),
- Removal of light aromatics from paraffinic streams.
- Process Operation Simulator
- Advanced Process Control
- APC - AlphaButol
- APC - Polynaphtha
- APC - Selectopol
- APC - R2R