Symphony™ PR 150
- Description:SR or Cyclic Reforming - Gasoline production
- Characteristics: Balanced multipromoted Pt, Re on high density Al2O3
- Shape:Cylindrical Extrudates
Symphony™ PR 150 is the latest development of Axens regarding reforming fixed bed application. This catalyst benefits from the most recent improvements coming from
Axens & former Criterion R&D.
Its high density, together with its improved catalyst formulation, allow the refiners to get:
- improved reformate & hydrogen yields in a wide range of operating conditions.
- improved chloride retention .
- increased cycle length linked to a lower coke make.
Symphony™ PR 150 is recommended for fixed bed reformer processes. This catalyst can be used in semi-regenerative or cyclic design unit. It is used in either motor fuels or BTX reformers.
Axens Flyer Symphony