Symphony™ P 152
- Description:Cyclic Reforming - Gasoline production
- Characteristics: Multipromoted Pt, high density Al2O3
- Shape:Cylindrical Extrudate
Symphony™ P 152 is the latest mono metallic development of Axens regarding reforming application.
This catalyst benefits from the most recent improvements coming from Axens & former Criterion R&D.
Its high density, together with its improved catalyst formulation, allow the refiners to get:
- improved reformate & hydrogen yields in a wide range of operating conditions.
- improved chloride retention .
- increased cycle length linked to a lower coke make.
Symphony™ P 152 is recommended for mainly cyclic reformer processes or when sulphur is on the high side.
This catalyst is used in either motor fuels or BTX reformers.
Axens Flyer Symphony