Impulse HRK 1448
- Description: Hydrocracking - Hydrocracking pretreatment catalyst & high HDN activity
- Characteristics: NiMo, Al2O3
- Shape: Quadrilobe Extrudates
Impulse™ is a complete, high performance range of hydrotreating catalysts allowing for even more difficult feedstock to be processed without cycle penalty. Impulse catalysts also offer higher flexibility, maximum throughput with higher end boiling point and longer cycles.
Impulse achieves increased activity by maximizing the amount of catalytically most active mixed Molybdenum (Nickel)/Cobalt sites by:
- Improved promotion
- Improved dispersion
- Improved support characteristics
Impulse HRK 1448 is a Nickel - Molybdenum catalyst for Hydrocracking pretreatment.
- The cycle length of hydrocracking units is generally limited by the pretreating catalyst. Axens has maximized the HDN activity of HRK 1448 while maintaining superior stability.
- HDN activity of up to 155% compared to our current offer is confirmed for hydrocracking pretreatment services.
- With HRK 1448, Axens has now completely renewed its portfolio of hydrocracking catalysts.
Impulse - Brochure