Where is CR 157 used?
Symphony™ CR 157
- Description:CCR Reforming - Gasoline production
- Characteristics:Multipromoted Pt, Sn on high density Al2O3
Symphony™ CR 157 is the high density Pt-Sn member of the Symphony™ reforming catalyst family which utilizes an enhanced modifier package and superior alumina to more effectively upgrade naphtha into high-octane reformate, hydrogen and aromatics.
CR 157 delivers the following advantages relative to other commercially available reforming catalysts for continuous reformer service:
- Industry leading reformate, hydrogen and aromatic yields across the full spectrum of feed qualities and octane severities commensurate with those of PS 100, its lower-density counterpart
- Industry leading hydrothermal stability resulting in enhanced:
- surface area retention for longer ultimate life with like new catalyst performance
- chloride retention requiring less chloride addition and less chloride cleanup downstream
- capacity for coke and permanent contaminants without performance loss
- Industry leading attrition resistance resulting in lower fines production and less unit maintenance
Symphony™ CR 157 is primarily targeted for any continuous reformer service that requires the advantages that high density catalyst offers. Moreover, its intrinsic properties are particularly invaluable for units suffering from constraints such as pinning, furnace limitations, high fines make, poor chloride retention and rapid loss of catalyst surface area.