Where is CR 601 used?
- Description:CCR reforming for Gasoline production
- Characteristics:Multipromoted Pt, Sn on high density Al2O3
CR 601 is a multi-metallic, platinum-tin, reforming catalyst developed to produce high octane gasoline. CR 601 is designed for the continuous regeneration reforming process and provides :
- Very high selectivity providing maximum C5+ and hydrogen yield for low pressure units.
- Exceptional mechanical strength leading to minimal abrasion during catalyst transfer through lifts between reactor/regenerator.
- High regenerability due to low surface area decrease after numerous regenerations.
- Superior chloride retention owing to the combined effect of its special carrier and promoters. Refiners therefore benefit by adding less chloride and requiring less chloride clean up.
- Low coke due to its multi-metallic formulation. Refiners therefore have opportunities to increase operation severity (octane, throughput, feed severity) without facing coke burning limitations.