- Description: AxTrapTM - Arsine Series - Arsine, Phosphine & Sulfur removal from Propane & Propylene
- Characteristics: Proprietary
AxTrap 192 is especially designed for arsine, phosphine and H2S removal in order to protect selective hydrogenation catalysts.
The metal has been selected for safe and efficient operation in presence of olefinic compounds.
The selected pore size distribution avoids capillary condensation of water and/or heavy hydrocarbons even with high relative saturation.
- C3 Hydrogenation
- Revamping Solutions
- CEED - Custom and Efficient Early Design
- Alkyfining – Selective butadiene/MAPD hydrogenation
- Alkyfining – Hydroisomerisation 1-butene to 2-butene
- HS-FCC (High Severity FCC)
- HP FCC (High Propylene FCC)
- R2P (Resid to Propylene)