Where is HR 1248 used?
Impulse HR 1248
- Description: Middle Distillates and Naphtha Hydrotreating - HDS & HDA, maximum performances
- Characteristics:NiMo, Al2O3
- Shape:Quadrilobe Extrudates
Impulse™ is a complete, high performance range of hydrotreating catalysts allowing for even more difficult feedstock to be processed without cycle penalty. Impulse catalysts also offer higher flexibility, maximum throughput with higher end boiling point and longer cycles.
Impulse achieves increased activity by maximizing the amount of catalytically most active mixed Molybdenum (Nickel)/Cobalt sites by:
- Improved promotion
- Improved dispersion
- Improved support characteristics
Impulse HR 1248 is a Nickel - Molybdenum catalyst for middle distillates hydrotreatment.
- HDS activity tests have shown a weighted average bed temperature decrease of 10°C (versus our current offer).
- Major improvements (>15°C) in density reduction for maximum volume swell and gains in cetane number are confirmed.
- Pilot tests have shown that the deactivation rate of HR 1248 is similar to HR 648. As a consequence, both catalysts display the same stability.
Impulse - Brochure