Where is CSM 31 used?
Renewables & Alternatives
- Description: Claus Catalysts - Claus reaction & Carsul management
- Characteristics:Proprietary, AI2O3
Superior advanced promoted alumina beads used in dual bed with CRS 31 Catalyst to avoid carsul poisoning.
- CSM 31 loaded in first or second converter (50 % of the total catalytic volume) protects very efficiently the titania based Claus catalysts against CarSul poisoning due to the presence in the H2S stream of BTX compounds.
- CSM 31 acts as superior advanced Claus catalyst and CarSul Management catalyst. Consequently CSM 31 ensures much higher conversion and longer life time of the dual catalytic bed.
- High catalytic conversion at low contact time
- Low pressure drop
- Longer life time.