Over 3,000 industrial units under license
Over 70,000 tons of catalysts and adsorbents each year
Over 2,000 employees around the world
In a fast-changing world shaped by increasing environmental awareness and connectivity, the energy and chemical industries must invent prospective solutions to contribute to a better quality of life and a preserved planet.
To provide our clients with inventive and sustainable solutions for cleaner mobility, chemical intermediate production, natural gas and effluent treatment, and support their environmental and energy transition challenges.
To be the preferred partner through multi-specialist integrated offers, inventing and delivering ever more advanced and efficient solutions for a better world.
We are Inventive
Our clients deserve inventiveness. We endeavor to create synergy between people and between businesses, and we believe in our collective ability to seek out innovative solutions for future challenges.
We Pursue Excellence
Everywhere we are, in everything we do, we aim for excellence. We strive to consistently deliver high quality solutions with professionalism and dedication in order to succeed with our clients. Enthusiasm and agility power this approach.
We are Responsible
We act responsibly, as individuals and as a company, and we are committed to reduce our environmental impact. Everyone's health and safety is always a priority. In an highly competitive world, our code of ethics guides our business.
We are Diverse
We rely on the richness of thought and opportunities that spring from diversity in all its dimensions. We actively promote equal opportunities in the workplace, and encourage trust and openness.
Our Business and Solutions
Axens offers a complete range of solutions marketed under the brands: Axens Solutions, Heurtey Petrochem Solutions and Axens Horizon.Find out more
CEO & Chairman of the Board
Executive Vice President TDI, M&A, Marketing & External Communication
Executive Vice President Finance, IT & Purchasing
Executive Vice President Human Resources & In-House Communication
Executive Vice President Catalysts & Adsorbents GBU
Executive Vice President Process Licensing GBU
Executive Vice President Engineering & Solutions GBU
Executive Vice President CEO Axens Americas
Global Business Units
Our Group is organized in 3 Global Business Units so that we can provide multi-specialist and integrated offers:
- Catalysts & Adsorbents: in charge of Industrial Development (Salindres), Technical Proposals, Sales, Manufacturing, Catalyst Management, Technical Services, Performance follow-up
- Process Licensing: in charge of Equipment & Technology Licensing, Technical Proposals, Sales, Process Design, Modular Units (except execution), Technical Services, Performance follow-up
- Engineering & Solutions: in charge of Furnaces Technical Proposals and Sales, Studies / Revamps / Spare Parts, Modular Units and Furnaces Project Execution, Manufacturing, Consulting services, Software Services (incl. Digitalization)
Regional Operating Centers
There are 12 Regional Operating Centers (ROCs) that operate and develop our business at the local level.
Global Business Partners
And there are 8 Global Business Partners (GBPs) providing support, expertise and consulting to the BUs to conduct business efficiently:
- TDI, M&A, Marketing & External Communication
- Quality & Performance
- HR & In-house Communication
- Heath, Saftery, Environment & Energy
Earning and maintaining the trust of our clients, shareholders, employees, suppliers and partners is a daily priority for Axens.
In order to build trust, Axens is fully committed to ensure for all our interested parties:
- Safe & secure operations & working conditions
- Highly performing & eco efficient technologies, equipments, products & services
- Protection of the environment and pollution prevention
- Compliance with all applicable regulations
- Promotion of a culture of transparency, ethics and continuous improvement, with an emphasis on sustainable development
Our policies reflect our strong commitment and helps us strive for excellence, through our daily activities reflected by our certified management system (Quality ISO 9001 :2015, Safety, ISO 45001 : 2018 and Environment : ISO14001 :2015)