Where is ACT 068 used?
- Description:Inert Grading - Speciality bed topping
- Shape:Shaped Rings
ACT 068 has been developed to extend cycle length of units pressure drop due to particulate deposition or top bed crust formation.
ACT 068 replaces ineffective inert balls used for bed hold-down at the top of catalytic reactors in liquid phase or vapor phase service, such as refinery hydrotreating and other similar applications. The bed topping is a highly inert ceramic incorporating a special penta-ring shape with a high void fraction to provide an efficient capture of particulates and other contaminants in the feed.
ACT 068 is one of the successive stages in Axens system for pressure drop control. The ceramic penta-rings provide a high void volume and a large void gap to trap particulates and mitigate pressure drop build-up.
- Total Hydrogenation
- Selective Hydrogenation 1-Butene Maximization Process
- Selective Hydrogenation Mixed butenes Process
- Butadiene Hydrogenation
- C5 Selective Hydrogenation Process
- C3 Hydrogenation
- C4 Acetylenes Hydrogenation Process
- Alkyfining – Selective butadiene/MAPD hydrogenation
- Alkyfining – Hydroisomerisation 1-butene to 2-butene
- Olefins Hydrogenation Process
- Total Hydrogenation for solvents
- Naphtha Hydrotreating Process
- Revamping Solutions
SEPTEMBER 10, 2012
JULY 2, 2012
MAY 29, 2012
MAY 23, 2012
APRIL 2, 2012