Symphony™ PS 100
- Description:CCR Reforming - Gasoline production
- Characteristics:Multipromoted Pt, Sn on low density Al2O3
Symphony™ PS 100 is a multi-metallic, platinum-tin, reforming catalyst developed to produce high octane gasoline.
Symphony™ PS 100 has been designed for the continuous regeneration reforming process and offers:
- Very high selectivity producing maximum C5+ and hydrogen yield.
- Exceptional mechanical strength leading to minimal abrasion during catalyst transfer through lifts between reactor / regenerator
- High regenerability due to low surface area decrease after numerous regenerations
- Superior chloride retention owing to the combined effect of its special carrier and promoters. Refiners therefore benefit by adding less chloride and requiring less chloride clean up
- Low coke due to its multi-metallic formulation. Refiners therefore have opportunities to increase operation severity (octane, throughput, feed severity) without facing coke burning limitations
Axens Flyer Symphony