Where is AxTrap 192 used?
- Description: AxTrapTM - Arsine Series - Arsine, Phosphine & Sulfur removal from Propane & Propylene
- Characteristics: Proprietary
AxTrap 192 is especially designed for arsine, phosphine and H2S removal in order to protect selective hydrogenation catalysts.
The metal has been selected for safe and efficient operation in presence of olefinic compounds.
The selected pore size distribution avoids capillary condensation of water and/or heavy hydrocarbons even with high relative saturation.
- C3 Hydrogenation
- Revamping Solutions
- CEED - Custom and Efficient Early Design
- Alkyfining – Selective butadiene/MAPD hydrogenation
- Alkyfining – Hydroisomerisation 1-butene to 2-butene
- HS-FCC (High Severity FCC)
- HP FCC (High Propylene FCC)
- R2P (Resid to Propylene)
DECEMBER 21, 2016
SEPTEMBER 12, 2016
MAY 13, 2016
JANUARY 10, 2014
MAY 29, 2012
MAY 23, 2012
APRIL 2, 2012