Where is AM used?
Renewables & Alternatives
- Description:Claus Catalysts - Oxygen scavenger in Sulfur recovery units
- Characteristics:Fe, Al2O3
REACH: The here above substances have been pre-registered under ECHA procedures.For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Promoted alumina beads used in dual bed with CR or CR-3S to avoid sulfate poisoning AM loaded in S.R.U. on top of second or third converter (30 % of the total catalytic volume) and in T.G.T. subdewpoint processes protects efficiently the alumina based Claus catalysts against sulfate poisoning due to:
- Excess oxygen coming from main or auxiliary burners
AM acts as Claus catalyst and oxygen scavenger.
Consequently AM ensures higher conversion and longer life time of the dual catalytic bed.
- High mechanical properties
- Low pressure drop
- Industrial references all over the world.