Where is CRS 31 used?
Renewables & Alternatives
- Description:Claus catalysts - Claus Reaction & COS/CS2 hydrolysis
- Shape:Cylindrical Extrudates
New generation very high performance Claus catalyst based on promoted TiO2·
- Very High Performance Claus catalyst
- Suitable for all converters
- Recommended for all H2S concentrations as well as for:
- Direct oxidation
- Lean gas treatment
- TGT process.
- Specially designed to provide:
- Claus conversion near thermodynamic equilibrium
- Very high hydrolysis activity for COS and CS2 in the first converter
- Total resistance to sulfation in second and third converters
- High hydrothermal stability, even after temperature upsets up to 800°C
- Very long service life
- Industrial references all over the world.
CRS 31 TL provides higher performances as those of the world‘s leading high performance SRU catalyst CRS 31 with a lower inventory.