Axens’ Technologies for HPCL Rajasthan Refinery in India 08.04.2019
HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Limited (HRRL), a joint venture company between HPCL and the Government of Rajasthan, India, has selected Axens to supply several advanced technologies for its state-of-the-art 9 MTPA integrated refinery and petrochemical complex to be set in Pachpadra Tehsil of Barmer District of Rajasthan.
As part of the project, Axens will provide the following technologies:
- a naphtha hydrotreating unit (NHT)
- a semi-regenerative reformer
- a C5-C6 isomerization unit
- a VGO (vacuum gasoil) hydrotreater
- a cracked gasoline selective desulfurization unit (Prime-G+®)
- a unit for the production of high purity 1-Butene through ethylene dimerization (AlphaButol®)
- a complete Sulfur block consisting of a Claus unit, a Tail Gas Treatment unit (Sultimate™)
- a Sour Water Stripping unit, an Amine Regeneration unit and Sulfur handling facilities.
This content is blocked. Accept cookies to view the content.