The Overall Objectives of providing Trainings are threefold:
- Ensure that operators have all the tools to safely apprehend the Unit daily operations
- Operate the Unit proficiently & carry-out daily optimized performances
- Be ready for all situations, from normal operations to worst case scenarios & troubleshooting
Axens training portfolio consists of two types of courses: Pre Start-up training and refresher training, introduced below.
What are the overall benefits of Axens training?
- Take advantage of the experience of other similar sites
- Customized Training Manuals
Since 2006, Axens organized 350 training sessions worldwide, with a total attendance of more than 7,400 persons.
Pre Start-up Training
Pre Start-up training is essential to gain a thorough understanding of the Unit operation before first start-up. This training is a unique opportunity that cannot be missed to collect all technical information for a smooth start-up and an optimized operation.
The Pre Start-up training addresses fully customized topics, including:
- Process objectives
- Chemical reactions
- Catalyst characteristics and related procedures
- Process & equipment description
- Start-up activities & procedures
- Operating parameters
- Troubleshooting situations
- Shut-down & restart procedures
- Emergency shutdown
- Special operating procedures
- Health, safety & environment
The classroom training program is proposed in combination with Simulator and Similar Plant modules.
Similar Plant Training offers the unique opportunity to share experience with other operators from other units. It is a perfect opportunity to benefit from their good practices and incident solvent.
Essential opportunity in order to boost Unit performance, this training program is contextualized to the Unit on-going life, updated with real operating values and based on Unit follow-up and in-depth behaviour analysis.
The content of the training is fine-tuned to match the unit real-life operations.
Most of the time, the agenda of the training is structured as follow:
- Review of process specifics
- Operation parameters
- Special Operating Procedures
The training format is a classroom session often combined with an on simulator interactive training. The later format is particularly interesting for a more in-depth immersion with case studies material and what-if scenarios.
- 45 key technology trainings available
- Fully customized sessions
What our clients say
Training was so informative and knowledge sharing. Content of the program was excellent. Good feedback about host site troubleshooting.
Operations manager, Asia refinery, 2019
I feel more comfortable with the Unit. I will be able to optimize the normal operation of the Unit and react when I meet a troubled situation in order to produce on spec. products.
Process engineer, Middle East refinery, 2019
Please fill in the form below to get in touch with us